You can view the status of this scholarship in the Completed tab of the scholarships page. The administrator may contact you directly to let you know if you've won.
$500 Global Lift Equipment Scholarship
Jun 15, 2018
Short story requirements:
The story must be written from the viewpoint of an inanimate object. The inanimate object you choose must be found in the Used Equipment section here:
- The story must have at least 2 characters
- The main character must be the piece of used equipment chosen above
- You must write from a first person point of view, using the pronoun "I".
- You must include realistic details to accurately portray the machine's purpose, size, colour, and life span.
- The setting of the story can be anywhere you choose
The main objective of the story should be to write an entertaining, compelling read that is suitable for people of all ages. Stories with an interesting twist always make for fun reading.
Check your eligibility
|Before you start your application|
|Are you currently attending (or planning to attend) a post-secondary instituation in Canada or the US in the fall of 2018?|
|Country||Valid answer(s): Canada, United States of America|